Sunday, March 15, 2009

Maternity Mayhem

Product of Britt Productions & Kalter Photography


We walked into the studio ready to capture some great photos of Madea and her two little girls. As the girls took to their new environment us ladies set up our equipment and tested lighting. Luckily, I wasn't alone on this shoot. I had my mom right by my side. Actually I was more on her side but you get the picture. My mom, Charmagne, has been a professional photographer for years and I was so lucky to assist her. She is an amazingly fabulous photographer and an even more amazing best friend. I love her and I honestly can say I wouldn't know what to do without her. "It's about that time to Cue the tears ladies."

When we finally finished getting everything in place and were prepared with our cameras in hand, the game began. When I say "the game," I speak of getting 2 adorable little girls to cooperate! Trust me, if you play this game you most likely will lose! Ok, ok. Maybe you wouldn't lose, but I sure wasn't very successful.

I would run up to the girls, fix their hair, pose their cute little hands just right, tilt their chins, and then run back to where the camera was placed. Yes, this is what occurs when 2 little girls are involved. I proceeded to repeat this act about fifty times.

Run, fix, pose, tilt, shoot.
Run, fix, pose, tilt, shoot.

Phew! Before I catch my breath, let me give a shout out to all you Children Photographers. You sure are talented.

No matter how much I ran, fixed, posed, and tilted, it turned out to be a fun afternoon by my moms side. We came out with an adorable picture, and our Pink Bow idea came out fabulous!

No comments: