Friday, January 23, 2009

No I'm not a Photographer...

I've been getting a few emails from you loyal blog readers and I have to make things a bit clear. I am unfortunately not a photographer and I do not claim to be one. I know, bummer right? Let's just say it's not my forte. However, I do believe that I can make anything my "forte" so maybe down the road I'll be one? ... YEAH! Get it Girl! ... So with that said, until that day comes, I have several ridiculously amazing photographers I can recommend to you. That's right! Ridiculously amazing!

I posted "My attempt to be a 'legit' photographer" simply because I thought it was a fun night that ended with even more fun results. Therefore, I thought I'd let you in on the fun too! :) Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Good, bad, ugly, any advice or opinions... Bring it on. BRING IT ON!

All silliness aside, I believe that with the right mindset and determination you can do anything you want. You just have to believe in yourself. You have to make a goal and go for it. If we dont have a goal or know where we are going... well, we'll always be lost. Choose your path. So all of you out there that want to be photographers (or anything else for that matter) ... Make It Happen! You can do it! I've written down my goals for this year and I can't wait to see how far I get and where I'll be this time next year. Think about yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittney,
This Paula Fraijo, Laraine and Alex Fraijo's mom...do you remember me?

Anyways i wanted to stop by and let you know I read your BRITT PRODUCTIONS site, and I loved the cupcake idea you did....well I 'borrowed' the idea for Alex's last birthday...and it was a hit! I usually make cupcakes for all thee little neices and nephew birthday (just and 'auntie thing')...but had never done it for all the guest.....Thanks again for the great idea....I love new and creative ideas.
CONGRATS on your business.....

Have a blessed day...
Paula Fraijo
creationsbypaupau@yahoo.com