Friday, January 16, 2009

My "attempt" at being a Legit photographer!



Last night I decided it would be fun to have "Girls Night" at my place with a few friends. Since our core girls group consists of 2 married, 1 pregnant, and 1 in a serious relationship we thought what would be more fun then putting together a "Professional" photo shoot? And even better then that, A MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT! At the beginning of our fun night, I had the girls google a few pictures that we could use as samples. Mind you, in the back of my head I kept thinking to myself "I'm going to have a break out into FAME for how awesome these photos are going to come out. You got it Britt. You are going to go one step further in conquering the world... the Photography world!!!" (Yes, I really was thinking these thoughts). As I attempted the first few shots ... with Britney Spears on in the background, bad lighting, and NO experience... I was a little shocked at how aweful they were coming out! "Hmmm... these aren't looking like my googled pictures girls!" I couldn't let the outcome of a few "warm-up" shots affect me right? Therefore, I took a deep breath and proceeded on to attempting to conquer this photography thing! After about the one-hundreth picture or so I was getting the hint. I was learning fast that I was not about to make it BIG TIME in this realm of art. Photography is hard let me tell you! Thank goodness for photoshop though! Phew, I am saved! Below are a few of the photos I shot of Jenn. Not too shabby huh! Maybe, just maybe, with the help of photoshop I will indeed make my mark in the photography world! ... or not =) Hope you enjoy!




No comments: