Thursday, January 29, 2009

Food Fit for a King

Picture above displays food from the "The Kitchen"



When planning an event the food is at the top of the list. It's the one item that everyone looks forward to when attending a party. As you know, most of us drive to a wedding and the following words always escape our lips: "What are they going to have to eat?" ... "I'm starving! I hope there's good food." ... You rarely hear anyone wondering what color the linens will be or if they will have candles as opposed to florals. I mean, come on. Food or flowers? FOOD! Do you think I am correct on this statement? I sure do. So with that said, it is essential to pick out a catering company that is not only professional but has food that tastes amazing. I have a top two favorite list for caterers in Southern California that I absolutely love.

1. First and foremost, there is the catering company known as "The Kitchen." They are a more high end catering company located out of Pasadena. Can I just say AMAZING? "The Kitchen" recently catered a wedding that I helped with and all of the guests were raving about it. Not only was their food delicious but their presentation was outstanding.

2. Second, there is a catering company known as "Gourmet Gourmet." I absolutely love this company. I've used them over and over simply because their food is delicious and fun! They are a little less expensive and their food is a bit more layed back so to speak. They have exceptional service and their presentation is amazing as well. Doesn't a Martini Mashed Potatoe Bar sound so fun? Well, they have one so check them out!

Both links are provided below. If you have ever heard of either one of these catering companies or know of any other amazing caterers, feel free to leave a comment on your thoughts.


The Kitchen's Website: http://www.thekitchen.net/

Gourmet Gourmet's Website: http://www.gggourmetgourmet.com/

No comments: